Monday, August 24, 2009

a whole new world


oh my god i finally did it. It's been five years, and in computer-time that age is equivalent to that of a Titanic survivor- (yes, a Titanic reference did just manage to weasel its way into a subject matter it couldn't relate less to) I am blogging from a MacBookPro. I feel like a different person. It's a whole new world. I am now officially one of those unashamedly San Francisco hipsters with the pin-adorned messenger bags and thick-rimmed glasses  who paradoxically hang out in Starbucks and Coffee Bean glued to glossy, paper-thin screens. Except without everything but the paper-thin screen. That I got. It's too beautiful to articulate. What kind of world was I living in before? Everything is fast- I find myself constantly redefining prior notions of laziness. I love this shit. Starbucks here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment